Following the popular Statehood quarter program, the North Mariana Islands quarter is the final of six new 2009 quarters honoring the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories.
- All three mint mark coins: "P," "D," and "S"
- Honors the Northern Mariana Islands (located east of the Philippines) as a U.S. Territory
- Invaded and captured from Japan during WWII, gaining U.S. commonwealth status in 1975 and U.S. Territory status in 1986
- Depicts a latte stone pillar near the shore, a traditional Carolinian canoe, and two native birds
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated/Proof condition
Add this PDS 2009 North Mariana Islands quarter set to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Territories: Northern Mariana Islands (2009)
- Year: 2009