This 2-coin Uncirculated 2010 P&D dollar set in Littleton’s exclusive Showpak® holder honors the 15th U.S. president, James Buchanan (1857-1861).
- At the beginning of Buchanan’s single term in office, the Supreme Court issued their infamous Dred Scott decision. They stated that it was unconstitutional for Congress to deprive slaveholders of their property, igniting a furor among northerners and further separating the North from the South.
- Uncirculated James Buchanan dollars from the Philadelphia and Denver Mints with “P” or “D” mint marks on coin’s edge along with date
- In exclusive Littleton Showpak with presidential facts, portrait & signature
Highlight your Presidential dollar collection with an Uncirculated 2010 P&D James Buchanan dollar set in colorful, informative Showpak today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Buchanan, James
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2010