Following the highly successful Statehood quarter program, this Northern Mariana Islands issue is the last of six new 2009 quarters honoring D.C. and the U.S. Territories. This Denver “D” mint mark coin is in Uncirculated condition.
- Honors the Northern Mariana Islands (located east of the Philippines) as a U.S. Territory
- Invaded and captured from Japan during WWII, gaining U.S. commonwealth status in 1975 and U.S. Territory status in 1986
- Depicts a latte stone pillar near the shore, a traditional Carolinian canoe, and two native birds
- In preferred Uncirculated condition
- Struck for 2 months, then never again!
Add the “D” mint mark 2009 Northern Mariana Islands quarter to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: Northern Mariana Islands (2009)
- Year: 2009