Order today to own the third 2009 Presidential dollar issue, honoring 11th president James Knox Polk (1845-1849).
- Polk’s presidency may best be remembered for expanding America through the west
- Shortly after obtaining California, gold was discovered at Sutter’s mill, sparking the gold rush
- Polk did not permit dancing and drinking in the White House, in respect of the First Lady’s religious beliefs
- Minted exclusively for collectors, Presidential dollar Proofs are struck for just a short time – then never again!
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Polk, James K.
- Year: 2009