Enjoy the colorful, educational way to collect the special 2009 quarters honoring the District of Columbia and the U.S. Territories! This 2009 U.S. Virgin Islands commemorative quarter is displayed in an exclusive Littleton Showpak® holder.
- Honors United States Virgin Islands – St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix and minor islands – as a U.S. Territory
- Purchased from Denmark in 1917 and granted U.S. Territory status in 1954
- Depicts the territory’s official Bananaquit bird and Yellow Elder flower, as well as a native Tyre Palm Tree
- Bears the territory’s official motto UNITED IN PRIDE AND HOPE
- Handsomely displayed in Littleton’s colorful, informative Showpak holder
Featuring interesting geographical, historical, and cultural information, Littleton’s Showpaks are the perfect way to enjoy the 2009 D.C. & U.S. Territories commemorative quarters!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: U.S. Virgin Islands (2009)
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2009