Add 9 consecutively dated coins from what is considered the most beautiful bronze series in U.S. coinage history!
- Struck over a century ago at the Philadelphia Mint during the final decade of the Indian Head cent series
- Consecutively dated from 1900-1908
- Depicts Liberty wearing an Indian headdress on the obverse, with an oak wreath, shield, and the denomination ONE CENT on the reverse
- Honors our Native American heritage
- Average Circulated condition
Add beauty and history to your collection with this affordable 9-coin set of revered Indian Head cents.
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: Mixed Years