This 2-coin Uncirculated 2009 P&D dollar set in an exclusive Littleton Showpak® holder honors 11th president James Knox Polk (1845-1849).
- Polk’s presidency may best be remembered for expanding America through the West
- Shortly after obtaining California, gold was discovered at Sutter’s mill, sparking the gold rush
- Polk did not permit dancing and drinking in the White House, in respect of the First Lady’s religious beliefs
Struck for about 12 weeks only, you’ll want to order your Uncirculated James K. Polk dollars in a colorful, informative Showpak today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Polk, James K.
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2009