Following the highly successful Statehood quarter program, this District of Columbia issue is the first of six new 2009 quarters honoring D.C. and the U.S. Territories. This 90% silver San Francisco “S” mint mark coin is in Proof condition.
- Honors the seat of federal government, on a site chosen by George Washington – for whom the city of Washington, D.C. is named
- Depicts music legend Duke Ellington born and raised in D.C. – and bears the district motto JUSTICE FOR ALL
- Bearing “S” mint mark and struck at the San Francisco Mint
Highlight your collection with this beautiful, top-quality 90% silver Proof version, order your D.C. quarter today!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: District of Columbia (2009)
- Year: 2009