Get the second of four 2009 Presidential dollars, honoring 10th U.S. president John Tyler (1841-1845). Though never elected to the office, Tyler served nearly a full term after William Henry Harrison died of illness a month after his inauguration.
- Struck at the Denver Mint and bearing “D” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2009) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honoring the first vice president to become president upon death of a predecessor
- Tyler accomplished annexation of Texas
- Reverse side depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the “D” mint mark issue of the John Tyler Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Tyler, John
- Year: 2009