This Uncirculated 2009 P&D William Henry Harrison dollar 2-coin set honors the 9th U.S. president – who had the shortest administration in U.S. history.
- Harrison previously served as governor of the Indian Territory, was a decorated general in the War of 1812, and served Ohio as U.S. representative and U.S. senator
- Died of illness just a month after his presidential inauguration in 1840
- Uncirculated P&D dollars from the Philadelphia and Denver mints
- First Presidential dollar with motto IN GOD WE TRUST on obverse – date, mint mark and E PLURIBUS UNUM remain on the edge
Update your Presidential dollar collection with this 2009 P&D William Henry Harrison dollar set today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Harrison, William Henry
- Year: 2009