The first of four 2009 Presidential dollars honors the 9th U.S. president – William Henry Harrison (1841), who had the shortest presidential administration.
- First Presidential dollar with IN GOD WE TRUST on the obverse and 13 stars added to the edge inscriptions
- Harrison was formerly governor of the vast Indiana Territory, a decorated general in the War of 1812, and served the new state of Ohio as U.S. representative and U.S. senator
- Elected president in 1840, Harrison developed pneumonia and died just a month after his inauguration
- Uncirculated condition – Denver “D” mint mark on edge – minted only 3 months
Get the first 2009-D Presidential dollar in preferred mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Harrison, William Henry
- Year: 2009