- To provide you with the most accurately graded coins and paper money available.
- To continuously deliver the highest quality products to you.
- To provide you with the best overall value for the products and services you receive.
- To bring you the widest variety of U.S., world, rare and ancient coins and paper money.
- To make it fun and easy for you to build a collection of coins and paper money, while sharing with you the history of the designers, time period and culture surrounding these items.
- To provide fast, friendly and courteous service by a knowledgeable and highly-trained staff.
- To listen to your individual collecting wants and needs and provide custom guidance when requested.
- To respond in a quick and sensitive manner to your requests so we can enhance your collecting experience.
- To never sell, rent or give your name, address, phone number or e-mail address to any other organization for any reason.
- To reward every purchase you make with exclusive Littleton Profit Shares so you can redeem them for FREE coins, paper money and collecting supplies.
- To continue our leadership role in numismatics to promote the hobby, protect consumers and ensure honesty, integrity and trustworthiness in the field.
- To deliver your orders in a timely and efficient manner that meets or exceeds your expectations.
- That all Littleton albums and folders will be Made in America and made of archival-quality, currency-friendly materials.
- That you must be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Littleton. If not, simply return it in unaltered condition within 45 days for a prompt exchange or refund, whichever you prefer.
Thank you for your continued patronage.
David M. Sundman,
- About Littleton
- Customer Service
- Frequently Asked Questions Shipping & Returns Profit Shares
- Contact Us
- Contact Us Employment Coins to Sell? Visit Us
- Learn About Collecting
- Littleton's Learn Center